The Scottish Society of Greater Bloomington was founded to provide a means for individuals of Scottish ancestry or interest to experience and participate in activities that celebrate the Scottish culture.
Celebrate Robert Burns’ 256th Birthday
The Scottish Society of Greater Bloomington would like to thank all of you who have sent in your reservations for the 2015 Burn's Dinner. Reservations were limited and we have sold out. Looking forward to an evening of good food and entertainment.
- Meeting Dates
- The Society meets four times a year on the third Monday in March, June, September and December.
- Meeting Times
- 6:30 pm - Social Time with light refreshments served
- 7:00 pm - A program is presented about different facets of Scottish culture
- Meeting Location
- The First Presbyterian Church, 6th and Lincoln Streets, in Bloomington, Indiana
- Maps to the meeting location can be found here
- Throughout the year the Scottish Society of Greater Bloomington participates in various events. This includes Highland Games, Festivals, Parades, Tartan Day celebrations and other events. The highlight of the year is the Society's annual Burn's Supper in January.