The Scottish Society of Greater Bloomington was founded to provide a means for individuals of Scottish ancestry or interest to experience and participate in activities that celebrate the Scottish culture.
SAVE THE DATE
Please mark your Calendars for our 16th Annual Robert Burns Supper to be held the evening of January 28th, 2017. Please join us for an evening of great company, delicious food, and wonderful entertainment as we celebrate the birth of one of most distinguished poets this world has seen.
Stay tuned for more details in mid-December!
- Meeting Dates
- The Society meets four times a year on the third Monday in March, June, September and December.
- Meeting Times
- 6:30 pm - Social Time with light refreshments served
- 7:00 pm - A program is presented about different facets of Scottish culture
- Meeting Location
- The First Presbyterian Church, 6th and Lincoln Streets, in Bloomington, Indiana
- Maps to the meeting location can be found here
- Throughout the year the Scottish Society of Greater Bloomington participates in various events. This includes Highland Games, Festivals, Parades, Tartan Day celebrations and other events. The highlight of the year is the Society's annual Burn's Supper in January.